April 27th, 2021 Master Gardener: Vegetable Garden Insects – Registration Required – Virtual Pre-recorded
Time & Location
About the Event
Prescott Valley Public Library will be hosting the pre-recorded presentation of April 27th, 2021 Master Gardener: Vegetable Garden Insects. Learn everything you should know about pest management including:
• Correctly identify the damage and pest.
• Learn pest and host life cycle and biology.
• Monitor or sample environment for pest population.
• Establish action threshold (economic, health or aesthetic).
• Choose appropriate combination of management tactics starting with prevention and least-toxic pest management methods. Conventional pesticides may be used if necessary.
• And More…
This program is free. Registration is required. Register at pvlib.net>attend>classes & programs.
This is not an in-person presentation - this is a pre-recorded presentation you watch from the convenience of your own home.
Tuesday, April 27th, 2021
Starts at 4:00 pm
More Info? 928.759.3040