If my dog has been lost, where should I call?
You may contact the Police Department and ask for Animal Control. All impounded dogs are transported to the Prescott Animal Control Center, located at 1605 Sundog Ranch in Prescott (928-778-7701). The center is open weekdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Saturdays from 10 a.m. until Noon. For service after normal business hours or on weekends and holidays, please call 928-445-3131.

Show All Answers

1. What can I do about my neighbor's barking dog?
2. If my dog has been lost, where should I call?
3. Where can I have my dog licensed?
4. I suspect my neighbors are doing drugs. Who should I contact?
5. What is the deal about noise complaints? What are the hours?
6. Where do I obtain a copy of a police crime report or accident report?
7. Can I report a crime anonymously and possibly receive a cash reward?
8. If I have questions about property I have lost, that has been found or which I need to pick up, who do I contact?
9. My car was towed under the 28-3511 statute. When can I have a hearing to try to get my car back?