- Open the Firefox browser on your computer.
- Click on the "Bookmarks" menu located at the top of the browser window.
- In the drop-down menu, select "Show All Bookmarks" or press "Ctrl+Shift+B" (Windows/Linux) or "Command+Shift+B" (Mac) as a shortcut.
- The library window will open, displaying your bookmarks and folders.
- In the Library window, click on the "Import and Backup" menu at the top.
- From the options that appear, select "Backup..."
- A "Save As" dialog box will appear. Choose a location on your computer where you want to save the bookmarks backup file.
- Enter a name for the backup file, such as "Firefox_Bookmarks_backup" and choose the file type as "JSON" (recommended) or "HTML."
- Click "Save" to save the bookmarks backup file to your selected location.
Your Firefox bookmarks are now saved as a backup file on your computer.