Jan 16, 2024: PVPD Enhances Collaboration with Business Community
The Prescott Valley Police Department is proud to increase its commitment to community policing initiatives, further enhancing its efforts to foster a safe and collaborative environment for residents, businesses, and visitors. In the new year, the department will enhance its business partnership initiative to better understand and address the unique needs of local establishments. By increasing engagement with businesses, the Prescott Valley Police Department aims to strengthen community bonds, enhance safety measures, and provide valuable support to the community they serve.
This initiative reflects the department's ongoing commitment to a proactive and community-oriented approach, ensuring a responsive and supportive presence for the residents, business owners, and visitors to Prescott Valley. Also in 2024, they look forward to interacting with the community at a variety of events they have planned this year.
- Annual Badges and Bobbers fishing event is scheduled for April 20th at Fain Park
- Youth Police Academy, for local teens ages 14-18, is scheduled for July this year
- The Citizen’s Police Academy will start on August 20th
- Puente de la Comunidad, the Hispanic Heritage event, is on tap this year for September 15th at Mountain Valley Park
- The Cops and Kids school program will continue as will the Teen Safety Table monthly at the Prescott Valley Public Library
The quickest way to stay informed of upcoming programs and events for the police department is to follow them on social media. They are looking forward to even greater things in 2024.
Prescott Valley Police Department can be contacted at (928) 772-9267 for non-emergencies, 911 for emergencies. Yavapai Silent witness is 1-800-932-3232.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!
Facebook: www.facebook.com/PrescottValleyPD or @prescottvalleypd
Twitter: www.twitter.com/PolicePV or @policepv
Instagram: www.instagram.com/prescottvalleypolice or @prescottvalleypolice
Silent Witness: www.yavapaisw.com or www.p3tips.com